Cristianne Close is Global Practice Leader, Markets, at WWF, where she works with business to benefit nature and people. Previously, she was Founder and Director at Fundacion Choco Empreende, and held manager roles at Arcos Dorados and Syngenta.
WHAT THIS SESSION COVERS
The aim of this session is to help business professionals understand what is the business case for sustainability, how companies ensure they have a positive relationship with nature and at the same time help to address other problems like poverty, and what would be good examples of companies doing the right thing.
- New Deal for Nature and People
- Guide for Companies: How to Take Action for Nature
- The Living Planet Report 2020
- Business for Nature
- One Planet Business for Biodiversity
- Science Based Targets
- Science Based Targets Network