Jiselle Steele is Private Sector Gender Advisor at Oxfam Business Advisory Service. Oxfam is an international organisation that works to end global poverty and help to build a world less divided by money, race, borders or gender. In this session, Jiselle explains what has been the impact of COVID-19 on inequality and gender gaps in the private sector, and how companies can identify and respond to gender inequality issues in global supply chains.
- Not in this together: how supermarkets became pandemic winners while women workers are losing out
- Global Gender Gap Report 2021
- Gap Inc: P.A.C.E. – Empowering Women
- Toolkit for Women’s Empowerment
- Primark Sustainable Cotton Programme
- Base code guidance: gender equality (B) – Gender and human rights due diligence
- 10 Ways the private sector can build back with a feminist economy