Saturday December 27 2014
Our discussion forum has been lively again this year, with 21 discussions held over 2014. Thank you to all the panellists who made the time to join our panels, and to all of you who participated!
As we approach the New Year, we have taken a look back across the discussions posted in 2014 to identify your favourites (based on unique visitors and comments). To see all the great discussions, click here. Also take a look at my other blog, to find out the top 10 blogs of 2014.
So, in reverse order, here are the top 10 discussions of 2014:
9. How to Scale and Sustain Access to More Nutritious Foods? with The Department for International Development (UK), Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (Kenya), Institute of Development Studies, Maziwa King, Office of the Prime Minister (Tanzania), Scaling Up Nutrition Business Network and Syngenta
8. How can we build the personal resilience of intrapreneurs? with Engineers Without Borders (Canada), Leadership Laboratories, The League of Intrapreneurs, MixFits, Shell and School for Social Entrepreneurs (Canada)
6. Why consider small-scale, local enterprises in Private Sector Development? with CAFOD, The Department for International Development (UK), Jesuit Centre for Theological Reflection, Ministry of Industry and Trade (Malawi) and Practical Action
5. How to Scale Support for Small Businesses? with African Development Bank, Anglo American, Care International UK, CDC, Citi and The SME Finance Forum
4. When, why and how does inclusive business really work? with Innovations Against Poverty, iSchool Zambia, The Practitioner Hub for Inclusive Business and Tata Consultancy Services
1. How can we systematically engage business as a partner in development? with Business in Development Facility (Colombia), International Finance Corporation, The Partnering Initiative, World Vision, WITS University and The Zambian Chamber of Commerce and Industry