Hannah Temple is Director of Consulting at twentyfifity ltd., the world’s first human rights and business specialist management consultancy. Since 2004, twentyfifty has helped some of the world’s largest businesses to powerfully and practically respect human rights across their operations and value chains. twentyfifty supports its clients to practically implement what is known as human rights due diligence, from the boardroom to the factory floor. It also helps companies to navigate the organisational change and leadership development needs that such implementation demands. Based in the UK, Hannah is part of twentyfifty’s senior leadership team and currently leads their work with the finance and trading sectors.
WHAT THIS SESSION COVERS
The aim of this session is to help business professionals understand the opportunities of a human rights approach and perspective for building business resilience, developing a better understanding of risk and proactively preparing for the challenges of the future. The session covers the requirements of human rights due diligence, the benefits of such an approach and guidance on where to start putting an effective human rights due diligence model into practice.
- The business of a thriving world: using a human rights approach to unlock business resilience ;
- Sign up to the Virtual Course
- Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights
- OECD Due Diligence Guidance for Responsible Business Conduct
- 5 Steps Towards Managing the Human Rights Impacts of Your Business Getting Started with Human Rights Due Diligence
- Human Rights Capacity Diagnostic